The CounterBalance® Extended Concealed Bracket is a heavy-duty structural, countertop support bracket designed for floating countertop surfaces. The Extended Concealed Bracket is designed to attach to load-bearing studs and features a vertical extension above the support arm for extra strength. The Extended Concealed Bracket can support an overhang extending 6˝ beyond the length of the bracket as per industry standard recommendations. These products are available in many useful sizes and come in a variety of colors to match your surface.
Is your Drywall Already Installed? No worries, take a look at our Hybrid Bracket. The perfect alternative for supporting your floating surfaces.
Looking for a Stronger Countertop Support?The CounterBalance Concealed Bracket (2") is the next best alternative. Please just reference the Load Limit sheet in our Product Download area below.
- Available in a 1” and 2” version in Black, White, Gray and Almond
- Available with 9˝, 12˝, 18˝, 24˝ and 30˝ support arms
- Hot rolled, 1/4” steel with powder-coated finish for strength and durability
- Mounts to studs behind drywall • Load limit range of 400 lbs. to 7,960 lbs. per pair
- Countertop can extend up to 6˝ beyond the support
- These countertop support brackets should be placed every 16˝ to 20˝
|Bracket||Overhang Length||Load to Deformation (lbf)|
|EC9||9-15"||7960 / PR|
|EC12||12-18"||3100 / PR|
|EC18||18-24"||2950 / PR|
|EC24||24-30"||2320 / PR|
|EC30||30-36"||1375 / PR|
|EC9 (1.0)||9-15"||760 / PR|
|EC12 (1.0)||12-18"||650 / PR|
|EC18 (1.0)||18-24"||400 / PR|