CounterBalance® Extended Concealed Bracket
The CounterBalance® Extended Concealed Bracket is a heavy-duty structural, countertop support bracket designed for floating countertop surfaces. The Extended Concealed Bracket is designed to attach to load-bearing studs and features a vertical extension above the support arm for extra strength. The Extended Concealed Bracket can support an overhang extending 6˝ beyond the length of the bracket as per industry standard recommendations. These products are available in many useful sizes and come in a variety of colors to match your surface.
Is your Drywall Already Installed? No worries, take a look at our Hybrid Bracket. The perfect alternative for supporting your floating surfaces.
Looking for a Stronger Countertop Support?The CounterBalance Concealed Bracket (2") is the next best alternative. Please just reference the Load Limit sheet in our Product Download area below.
- Available in a 1” and 2” version in Black, White, Gray and Almond
- Available with 9˝, 12˝, 18˝, 24˝ and 30˝ support arms
- Hot rolled, 1/4” steel with powder-coated finish for strength and durability
- Mounts to studs behind drywall • Load limit range of 1,800 lbs. to 7,960 lbs. per pair
- Countertop can extend up to 6˝ beyond the support
- These countertop support brackets should be placed every 16˝ to 20˝