These products were developed by a couple of granite fabricators with 20 years in the business who thought "there has to be a better way than using corbels to support countertops."
They wanted something that could not be seen, that was quick to install, and that would not get in the way of someone sitting at their breakfast bar with their morning cup of coffee and newspaper. (does anyone still get a daily paper?... maybe from their laptop)
So after trying several designs, they came up with the Counterbalance™ Plate and Island Bracket. Today, the product line has expanded to include the XL Plate, X Bar, L Bracket, and the newest addition, the Workstation Bracket. These products are the easiest, safest and most cost effective approach to support overhangs, islands, and vanities.
Features & Benefits
CounterBalance products are a no brainer for homeowners, fabricators, kitchen designers, and architects. With thousands of satisfied customers, and five years of failure-free performance, our track record speaks for itself. CounterBalance products offer a host of benefits to take your countertop to the next level.
- Knee-friendly Experience: Our low profile designs allows a full range of leg motion beneath your breakfast bar, or overhang. Never bump your knees on a corbel again!
- Aesthetics: The support you don’t see! For a sleek, modern look Counterbalance is the only option
- Durability/Dependability: Our Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled (HRPO) Steel can easily support the weight of granite, and other natural and artificial surfaces. The powder coated finish offers looks and corrosion resistance, for a lifetime of worry-free performance. 5 years with no failures and counting.
- Economical: Why pay for expensive corbels? Counterbalance products won’t break your countertop or your bank.
- Versatility: From islands to breakfast bars to handicap accessible vanities, there is a Counterbalance product for just about every countertop application. And we are not done yet. Got an issue? Let us know! We always have our ears to the floor, looking for new solutions to your overhang problems. email@example.com
Chemical Concepts warrants that our products will be free from manufacturing defects, under normal use, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. If an installation fails as a direct result of a manufacturing defect we will pay the reasonable costs for materials and, when installed by a professional installer. The product is warranted provided the initial installation was installed in accordance with product instructions, the manufacturer’s instructions and industry standards. The determination of whether the product is suitable for its intended use is solely the responsibility of the user of the product.
This warranty excludes, but is not limited to, improper workmanship, improper storage, defective products other than Chemical Concepts, products not sold as first quality, substrate irregularities or contamination, excessive moisture/alkalis, improper maintenance, or any other situation out of Chemical Concepts’ control. This warranty is nontransferable. Chemical Concepts assumes no responsibility for loss of use or any other incidental or consequential damage. assumes no responsibility for loss of use or any other incidental or consequential damage. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY GRANTED UNDER STATE LAW, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY GRANTED HEREUNDER. CHEMICAL CONCEPTS SHALL, IN NO EVENT, BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. This limited warranty becomes null and void if the customer does not provide the warrantor written notice within 14 days of the discovery of any alleged deficiency. Mail written claims to the following address:Chemical Concepts, 410 Pike Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006.
This Limited Warranty is effective November 10, 2011 and supersedes all previous warranties.
Shipping and Return Policy
Thank you for trusting Chemical Concepts, Inc for your adhesive needs and we will make certain your items arrive both safe and in a timely fashion. In stock items ordered, and processed through the credit department before 2PM are normally shipped that day. You will be notified immediately of out of stock items and the time frame you will receive item/s. If you have an emergency, please call! We will make every effort to get your order shipped. Buyers will be notified within 24 hours of any shipping delays.
Chemical Concepts, Inc. provides many options for shipping your items either fast or slow, but always economical and safe. Our primary small package shipper for domestic service is UPS but we also offer US Postal Service and Federal Express as options. We have very competitive contracts with major truck lines like Old Dominion, UPS Freight, and others for large orders or palletized loads. We will ship using your contracted carrier when provided with valid account information. Please call for estimates of shipping charges if you wish to compare our rates to that of your carrier.
Chemical Concepts, Inc collects and pays Pennsylvania state sales tax for orders shipped within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that are not exempt for valid reasons. Some products we sell are not exempt from sales and use tax. Sales tax on those items will be added to orders from in-state companies and added to your invoice. Orders shipped out of the US are subject to local customs duty or VAT upon delivery in the Buyers country. These taxes are collected by the transport company and paid to the foreign government. Chemical Concepts, Inc is not responsible for nor do we get a penny of these taxes. Before ordering items for export, be certain what taxes you will have to pay on arrival. We accept no responsibility for taxes, custom duty or VAT charged on delivery.
In the unlikely event that your order should arrive damaged please take the following steps:
- If the delivery driver is present, have them make note of the damage in their log or electronic scanner. You may refuse to accept the order at this time.
- If you have accepted the item or the damage was unseen, save all packing materials, especially any damaged packaging.
- Call or email us as soon as possible. Take picture, if possible.
- Do not simply return the damaged item without following this procedure.
- Failure to follow these instructions could jeopardize your claim.
- We will take care of contacting the delivery firm and filing the necessary paperwork to replace or refund your order.
Items returned due to an improper address supplied by the Buyer will have to pay to ship the order correctly.
Chemical Concepts, Inc will accept any new regular stock item for return within 14 days of receipt of the item under the following conditions:
- Return shipping and insurance are the responsibility of the Buyer.
- Buyer must obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) by calling or emailing Chemical Concepts, Inc prior to returning an item.
- Items returned without an RGA will be refused and returned.
The following items are not returnable:
- Improperly stored items
- Special order items
- Used items
- Expired material is not returnable unless the items were accidently shipped from our stock at the time of expiration.
- Hazardous materials unless the shipper is an accredited HAZMAT shipper.
Items must be as they were shipped: All original packaging, instructions, and factory supplied accessories must be returned. Items returned with missing or damaged packaging, accessories, or instructions may be assessed a restocking fee of up to 20% or be returned to the buyer. Items that are made unsalable by the presence of damage, stains, odors and smells from cigarette smoke, animals or other environmental issues may not be returned.
Shipping charges are not refunded.
All returns are thoroughly inspected and tested upon return and refunds are processed after passing inspection. No refunds or credits will be issued for non – conforming returns.
Refunds, less shipping, will be made using the same method as the order was paid originally.
To return merchandise: please pack in original container or acceptable replacement with a copy of original sales receipt/shipping invoice and mail to the address below:Chemical Concepts, 410 Pike Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006.