CounterBalance® ADA Vanity Bracket
The CounterBalance® ADA Vanity Bracket provides for a clean, modernized, under-sink space that is compliant with the standards set by the Americans with Disabilities Act. These countertop support brackets accommodate countertops that are 22” to 26” deep and are designed with a 3”x 3” (45º) corner cut-out that will shelter most wall cleats, as well as any wire run clearance. These countertop support brackets are currently available in Black, White, Stainless Steel, and Primed.
Great for any commercial installation!
• 12 Gauge Steel offers superior strength
• Available in Black, White, Stainless Steel and Primed
• Optional mounting holes on sides of Black Brackets to install your finishing panel if desired
• Accommodates 22” to 26” deep countertops
• Spring clips & screws provided for easy on/off skirt attachment
• No visible fasteners
• No tools required to remove & reinstall skirt
• Mounting holes provided for skirt if you do not wish to use spring clips
• 3x3 cut out for wall cleat & wire run clearance
Sold in Multiples of 2 in equal quantities of Left and Right Brackets.
|Bracket||Overhang Length||Load to Deformation (lbf)|
|ADA (21") Steel||21-27"||1560 / PR|
|ADA (21") SS||21-27"||860 / PR|
|ADA (21") AL||21-27"||1440 / PR|
|ADA (23") Steel||23-29 "||1640 / PR|
|ADA (23") SS||23-29 "||940 / PR|
|ADA (23") AL||23-29 "||1900 / PR|